- RSS Channel Showcase 1083699
- RSS Channel Showcase 8491216
- RSS Channel Showcase 4916019
- RSS Channel Showcase 8610285
Articles on this Page
- 06/15/17--22:17: _The Child Custody E...
- 06/22/17--17:26: _What To Expect in A...
- 06/27/17--23:54: _1 Out of 5 Divorces...
- 07/04/17--17:06: _How To File a Divor...
- 07/12/17--20:51: _How To Keep Marriag...
- 07/21/17--18:25: _Facts Behind Child ...
- 07/27/17--19:39: _Factors Behind The ...
- 08/04/17--16:13: _How To Adjust After...
- 08/10/17--16:58: _Legal Issues Surrou...
- 08/17/17--03:01: _America Showing 52%...
- 09/06/17--23:48: _Legal Manner to Fil...
- 09/14/17--00:33: _The Statistics on M...
- 09/21/17--17:41: _How To Deal With Fa...
- 09/28/17--16:32: _The Process To Go T...
- 10/04/17--22:30: _States With Lowest ...
- 10/12/17--17:27: _Things That Are Not...
- 10/19/17--00:41: _The Legal Steps on ...
- 10/27/17--20:58: _How Do You Proceed ...
- 11/09/17--15:14: _Reasons For A High ...
- 11/17/17--20:50: _66% of Women Initia...
- 06/15/17--22:17: The Child Custody Ethical Guidelines
- 06/22/17--17:26: What To Expect in A Divorce Process
- 06/27/17--23:54: 1 Out of 5 Divorces Is Due To Facebook
- 07/04/17--17:06: How To File a Divorce In A Proper Way
- 07/12/17--20:51: How To Keep Marriages Strong Even With Social Media
- 07/21/17--18:25: Facts Behind Child Custody In The Midst of Divorce
- 07/27/17--19:39: Factors Behind The Cost of Divorce
- 08/04/17--16:13: How To Adjust After The Divorce
- 08/10/17--16:58: Legal Issues Surrounding Separation Between Espouses
- 08/17/17--03:01: America Showing 52% of Divorce Rate
- 09/06/17--23:48: Legal Manner to File for Child Custody
- 09/21/17--17:41: How To Deal With Family Disputes
- 09/28/17--16:32: The Process To Go Through in the Dissolution of Vows
- 10/04/17--22:30: States With Lowest and Highest Divorce Rate
- 10/12/17--17:27: Things That Are Not Covered in Child Support
- 10/19/17--00:41: The Legal Steps on Divorce Process
- 10/27/17--20:58: How Do You Proceed in Applying for Divorce
- 11/09/17--15:14: Reasons For A High Probability of Getting Divorced
- 11/17/17--20:50: 66% of Women Initiate Divorce During Midlife
When you are in the midst of a divorce with your espouse you need to know the arrangements in regards to the subject on child support. It also has something to do with child custody where you really have to stick to the agreed rules between you and your ex-partner. Please see infographic below for... Continue reading
If you don’t have any idea on what to do when filing a divorce then you must consider these steps to help you out with the entire process. First, you should be able to hire a legal officer or a lawyer. Second, file your petition before the court. Third, serve the other party with the... Continue reading
Facebook has brought so much influence these days to people. It has not only served as a bridge for long lost friends but it has gone even further than that. According to research, 14% of divorces come from myspace, 5% from twitter and 66% from using Facebook. Therefore, you got to be very careful these... Continue reading
It should be plain and simple to process your divorce from your espouse by following the said steps. First, get your documents together. Second, create visual documentation. Third, consult a divorce attorney. These are the highly important things you need to take a look into so that you will be accommodated by the court. Your... Continue reading
Marriage is a vow and it should not be dissolved that easy even in the face of threat due to the social media today. Here are a few things which you can do over the social media to keep your marriage strong. First, consider having a joing social media account. Second, make rules together and... Continue reading
The post How To Keep Marriages Strong Even With Social Media appeared first on Divorce Records Blog.
There is approximately 82.6% of mothers have been awarded the child custody rights over men. Couples who have divorced must understand the implication of being separated from your espouse, that child custody can only be given to one party and that they will just agree as to when the other party can visit the kid... Continue reading
The post Facts Behind Child Custody In The Midst of Divorce appeared first on Divorce Records Blog.
There are factors which you need to undestand and need to take account into while in the midst of a divorce. These factors comprise divorce route, court costs, mediation costs, complexity of affair, custody battle, debts and marital assets, real estate fees and spousal and child support. These are the things you ought to put... Continue reading
Getting divorced is hard when you did not see it coming. How you adjust on things will be the hardest part if you are not fully ready yet to such change. Here are some tips which you can apply. First, act in the best interest of your children. Second, create new rituals without your spouse.... Continue reading
It is normal that divorcing individuals will go through some technical problems along the way while processing the separation. To avoid such, both parties need to get a lawyer, someone who specializes divorce in order for the both of you to understand the entire process. How to deal with it? First, create a separation agreement.... Continue reading
The post Legal Issues Surrounding Separation Between Espouses appeared first on Divorce Records Blog.
There is definitely a lot of divorces going on in the United States even today. And according to research, 70% of women are actually initiating the filing of these divorces. As a result, individuals get tormented of the impact of it to both espouses. Men are more likely to get addicted to alcohol after the... Continue reading
Separating couples need to know the legal approach in undergoing the petition for child custody. There are four steps. First, get the appropriate forms and fill them out to file for custody. Second, make two copies of it, then return the originals to the court clerk. Third, serve the other parent with a copy of... Continue reading
Children are most affected by the separation of their parents. The mental and emotional agony are obviously displayed on the way they behave at present. And so, they have to be taken care of before they suffer from any serious condition which was caused by the break up of their parents. There are many reasons... Continue reading
The post The Statistics on Marriage and Divorce and How It Influences Children appeared first on Divorce Records Blog.
People can’t avoid certain family issues to arise more especially when couples are not in good terms. So, here are the phases which you take when you want to take the issues to a legal approach. First there is the community touch points. Second, social services and family service centers. Third, specialist agencies for family... Continue reading
Couples who have marital problems should be able to find out solutions on what to do in order to patch things up. However, if the issue or issues become worst then the dissolution of marriage has to take place. If you are not aware of the steps then you must recognize these steps. First, prepare... Continue reading
The post The Process To Go Through in the Dissolution of Vows appeared first on Divorce Records Blog.
The United States have high divorce rates based on recent survey. The States with highest divorce rate include Nevada, Maine, Oklahoma, Oregon, Vermont. The States with lowest divorce rate include North Dakota, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. Please see more details in regards to divorces in the United States. Highest Rate Divorce
Not all the expenses of children will be covered or shouldered by the parent. These are some of the things which they are not entitled to provide including extracurricular activities, vacation, entertainment expenses, pets and pet supplies and electronic equipment. Please see more details about child support in times of divorce so you will have... Continue reading
When there is no more turning back and the only solution would be to get a divorce then you should know the legal procedure on how to do it. First, you have to have a divorce lawyer. Second, file your petition and open your case with the court. Third, serve the other party with the... Continue reading
There is a legal process which you need to follow if you are going to file or apply for a divorce. First, you need to hire a divorce lawyer to orient you with the steps which you have to go through in order for you to proceed. And then, there will be a hearing date... Continue reading
Married individuals are more likely to get divorced for the following factors. First, when one or both of you are smokers. Second, when only one person does all the chores. Third, when you are going out with divorced people. Fourth, when you met in a bar. Fifth, when you have a daughter instead of a... Continue reading
The post Reasons For A High Probability of Getting Divorced appeared first on Divorce Records Blog.
Women are more likely to initiate the divorce when things gone wrong and out of control already. They are more decided to file a divorce over men because they are more determined for some reason. Statistics also says that 50% people are divorced because of emotional abuse and 44% divorced because of spouse’s affair. Please... Continue reading